photo of student walking on campus
News and Announcements

Pangilinan Wins The Executive Women of NJ Graduate Award

Posted in: Communication Sciences Disorders

Feature image for Pangilinan Wins The Executive Women of NJ Graduate Award

Congratulations to Melanie Pangilinan who won the Executive Women of New Jersey’s (EWNJ) post-graduate scholarship award for 2015.  The EWNJ Graduate Award is a $5,000 scholarship to assist women attending graduate schools in New Jersey who are pursuing professional careers.

Melanie said, “I am honored to be selected as this year’s recipient as I begin my third year in my audiology doctoral program. This graduate award allows me to defray the cost of tuition and focus on my studies. Furthermore, the award enables me to increase my knowledge in the field to make a difference in the lives of those who have hearing or balance disorders, improve their quality of life, and spread awareness of audiology. I sincerely thank the EWNJ Scholarship Committee for this wonderful opportunity.”

Since inception, EWNJ’s unique scholarship program has awarded over $1.1 million in scholarship assistance to non-traditional graduate school students attending New Jersey colleges and universities.  EWNJ recognizes and invests in the future of women’s professional careers. 

Voorhees-based EWNJ was founded in 1980 and is a senior-level executive women’s network. EWNJ supports and showcases the advancement of women to top leadership positions, promotes gender diversity in the boardroom, and funds post-graduate scholarships to ensure new generations of women leaders for New Jersey’s future. Their events and programs provide a professional environment for women to connect and collaborate across all sectors to share experiences, develop relationships and expand professional networks.